Job openings have been posted today for the new Hy-vee, which will be opening on the west side of Madison (675 S Whitney Way). Hy-vee is expected to hire over 400 part time employees. Online applications will be accepted for a two-week period Monday, February 25th through Friday, March 8th at noon. You can find the online application here: http://www.hy-vee.com/company/employment.aspx
Hy-Vee Application Workshops
To aid individuals in completing the online application, 3 application Workshops have been set up by Joining Forces for Families, Common Wealth Development Housing Organizer and others. The workshops have been marketed to individuals in the Balsam-Russett and SW-N Neighborhood Resource Teams areas, but please note the workshops are open to all residents.
- February 27th 10AM – Noon at Meadowood Neighborhood Center, 5734 Raymond Rd.
- March 5th 5:30PM-7:30PM Falk Elementary School, 6323 Woodington Way
- March 6th 10AM-Noon at Meadowood Neighborhood
How to Register
Space is limited, so please call ahead to register.
Call Danielle Weum at (608) 509-5896
Leave a voicemail with your name and phone number.
Additional Information About Workshop
Please arrive 10-15 minutes early for registration.
Please bring past employment information, including:
- Supervisor name and contact information
- Address of former employer
- Job title and description